Sunday, July 1, 2012

So very spoiled

My significant other *B* decided that my 3/4 helmet just wasn't enough to protect my noggin so he took me helmet shopping. I am now the proud owner of a NEON yellow Scorpion EXO 900 modular helmet.

It matches my scooter which is so very important since not only do I wish to be safe on the Typhoon but I also wish to be fashionable. :wink :smile

He also purchased me Joe Rocket Ballastic 7 overpants. Review will be forthcoming once I wear them more than once. This is our first purchase from Revzilla I've only heard amazing things about them, so I'm looking forward to being yet another satisfied customer.

Wanted to update ya'll on my bat problem. The Scoobies caught it late yesterday and set it free; life is once again less batty. :phew

No comments:

Post a Comment