Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday morning

I am still learning and going. This morning I took a 45 minute ride, my longest yet. It was HOT out
90 degrees at 9am. Help me I'm melting.

Regardless, I had an amazing time. I explored the back roads to my office, learned that I can handle the main road with confidence. I need to practice stopping closer to the line when stopping at a light rather than farther back.

As I was riding there came a Honda Goldwing. The rider was very cool, he came up next to me, and encouraged me to go faster and we rode next to each other for a bit. What an amazing experience. When he turned off we waved. You just don't get that sort of comaraderie with cage riders.

I cut the ride short due to heat concerns. Tomorrow is another day.

Enjoy the road, keep the rubber side down.



No comments:

Post a Comment